E.Mail Id:- info@overseasadvisers.com

Working hours : Mon-sat (10.00am - 6.00PM)

mobile-icon Call +(91) 9599789101
mobile-icon Call 011-46508999

Self-Employed Program

Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias home-slider not found.
Maybe you mean: 'home' or 'shop'

This is the third possibility for business immigration to Canada, and concerns self-employed individuals. As a self-employed person, you must have relevant experience in cultural activities, athletics or farm management. You must also have the intention and ability to establish a business that will, at a minimum, create employment for yourself. You must make a significant contribution to cultural activities or athletics or purchase and manage a farm in Canada.

No immigration conditions are imposed on this class. However, you must be able to:

  • Demonstrate at least 2 years experience of self-employment in cultural activities or in athletics, and participation at a world-class level in cultural activities or athletics, or farm management experience;
  • Possess sufficient funds to support their family upon their arrival;
  • Possess the intention and ability to establish a business that will generate self-employment;
  • Make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada or purchase and manage a farm in Canada;
  • Earn sufficient points in the selection factors to meet the pass mark. The selection factors include points awarded for education, proficiency in Canadian official languages, work experience, age, and adaptability factors to life in Canada.

Quebec Self-Employed Program

The Quebec Self-Employed Program is geared towards applicants who will generate their own employment by practicing an occupation for which they possess previous experience.

In order to apply under this program, applicants must:

  • Have at least two years of experience in the occupation they intend to pursue in Quebec;
  • Have a minimum net worth of $100,000 CDN of legally acquired funds (including spousal assets);
  • Have the intention and ability to create their own employment by pursuing their occupation in Quebec.

3.Visiting Canada

This application is for people who reside outside of Canada and need a temporary resident visa (TRV) to visit Canada for a temporary purpose such as tourism, visiting family or friends, or business trips.

Please contact us to see if you need a TRV travelling from your country and for a confidential consultation

4.Study Permits

With more than 130,000 foreign students coming on student visas to Canada every year, Canada offers a diverse international student community. To study in Canada or any other foreign country is an adventure and a challenge, and you should give careful consideration to where you wish to study in Canada to ensure it is a positive experience. This is something you should do before you even start to apply for your student visa to Canada.

Finding a school

Make sure you apply early for your course of study in Canada. Apply at least six months early to primary and secondary schools. University and college students should apply a year before they want to start their studies. Each post-secondary school has its own set of rules on how to apply, and decides what level of English or French you will need to be accepted.

The school you select will be able to tell you about:

  • how much it costs to apply;
  • tuition fees to study in Canada at the school of your choice;
  • health insurance;
  • rent and how much it will cost to live in Canada; and
  • what language tests are needed.

Fill out the application form for the school or schools of your choice, and submit it according to the instructions provided. If the school admits you as a student, they will send you a letter of acceptance. You need a letter of acceptance in order to apply for a Study Permit (a student visa for Canada).

Skip to toolbar