E.Mail Id:- info@overseasadvisers.com

Working hours : Mon-sat (10.00am - 6.00PM)

mobile-icon Call +(91) 9599789101
mobile-icon Call 011-46508999

Working Holiday Program in Canada

Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias home-slider not found.
Maybe you mean: 'home' or 'shop'

Temporary Work Permits

Canada has Temporarily Employment Programs for people aged 18 – 35 and who are citizens of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Republic of Korea, Sweden and the United Kingdom. The maximum validity of an employment authorization issued under this program is usually 12 months. The additional requirements vary from country to country.

Canada Visa Facillition does not handle Canada Working Holiday Visas, therefore please contact your local Canadian Embassy or Consulate, in order to find out more about these temporary visas. This type of visa is relatively easy to obtain if you meet the age requirement and that year’s quota for your country has not been met.

In some countries such as the UK and Ireland for example, you also need to be a full-time student to qualify for this temporary employment program. See additional information for the citizens of UK and Ireland below:

A: Student General Working Holiday Program

Applicants must:

  • be citizens of the United Kingdom or Ireland
  • be aged between 18 and 35
  • be full-time students in acceptable programs at a university or college in their country of citizenship
  • provide a written job offer from a Canadian employer

You are not allowed to change employers while on the temporary employment program, since the authorizations are valid for employment with the named employer only. The number of places on this program is limited and applications are dealt with on a first come, first served basis.

B: British Universities North American Club (BUNAC) & USIT

  • be citizens of the United Kingdom or Ireland
  • be aged between 18 and 30
  • be full-time students in acceptable programs at a university or college in their country of citizenship
  • a written job offer from a Canadian employer is NOT required

6.Family Sponsorship

You may sponsor your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children as well as parents, grandparents, adopted children and other relatives.  People wishing to sponsor their parents and grandparents may need to pursue a “Parent and grandparent Super Visa” while the Canadian government processes a significant backlog of applications.

Please contact us to help to reunite your family so that you may establish your future in Canada.

7.Permanent Resident (PR) Cards

Permanent Resident (PR) Cards are the official proof of your status as a permanent resident in Canada.  You may be eligible for a PR Card if you are a permanent resident of Canada, be physically present in Canada, not be under an effective removal order, not be a Canadian citizen or a registered Indian under the Indian Act and not be convicted of an offense related to the misuse of a PR Card.

Please contact us if you require professional assistance in obtaining a PR Card.

8.Canadian Experience Class

This program is for temporary workers and graduates with Canadian credentials who are already in Canada and wish to apply for Permanent Residence.  Temporary Foreign Workers and Students who graduated with Canadian educational credentials, often have the qualities to make a successful transition from temporary to permanent resident status in Canada.  They are familiar with Canadian society and can contribute to the Canadian economy.

Please contact us if you have experience working or studying in Canada and would be interested in our professional assistance to apply for Permanent Residence.

9.Canadian Citizenship

Permanent Residents who are 18 years of age or older may wish to apply for Canadian Citizenship.  If you have lived in Canada for at least 3 of the last 4 preceding years, are able to communicate effectively in English or French, and have adequate knowledge of Canada.

Please contact us to help you in your pursuit of Canadian Citizenship.

10.Live-In Caregiver Program

Live-in caregivers are individuals who are qualified to provide care for children, elderly persons, or persons with disabilities in private homes without supervision.  If you want to be a live-in caregiver in Canada or want to hire someone to be a live-in caregiver in your home.

Please contact Overseas Advisers.  We would be pleased to provide professional assistance to help you achieve your goals.


Refugees are people needing protection who fear returning to their home country.  In keeping with its humanitarian tradition and international obligations, Canada provides protection to thousands of people every year.  Canada offers refugee protection to people in Canada who fear persecution or whose removal from Canada would subject them to a danger of torture, a risk to their life or a risk of cruel and unusual treatment or punishment.

Skip to toolbar